A complete guide on price spikes and what they mean for you as an Amber customer
- What should I do during a price spike?
- What are price spikes?
- Why do price spikes happen and how long do they last?
- How will you warn me about price spikes?
- How should I use my solar during a price spike?
- How should I use my household battery during a price spike?
- Will I still save with Amber if I don't reduce my usage during a price spike?
- What is dispatchable supply?
- What’s the relationship between price spikes and renewables?
- Can price spikes happen outside of summer months?
- Is the wholesale price capped during a price spike?
- What if I can’t minimise my usage during a spike?
- How do price spikes work if I don't have a smart meter?
- How much do each of my appliances and electronics cost to run during a price spike?
- Why do some forecast price spikes end up not happening?