I have just had solar installed, what do I need to do to receive my FiT?


Great to hear you have had solar installed! To begin receiving your Feed in Tariff (FiT), we need to configure your meter so that it keeps track of your solar exports. In order to do this, we need your Certificate of Electrical Safety (CES) and the Electrical Works Request (EWR) from the solar installer.

Your solar installer or you can send them on using the support button below. Once we have these documents, we will raise a request to your network, and they will reconfigure your meter for solar.

This process can take a few weeks, depending on how busy the network is and how quickly they can process the request. Once that is done, you will start immediately receiving your FiT, and will be able to see your solar exports in our app!

Was this article helpful?
27 out of 32 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.