Amber for Batteries combines SmartShift™, Amber’s automation and control technology with our wholesale pricing model, to optimise your solar & battery. The goal? To minimise your electricity costs and accelerate Australia's shift to 100% renewable energy.
Amber for Batteries currently saves our customers $300 - $1300 a year!
Amber for Batteries is currently compatible with the following eligible devices:
- Home batteries:
- Tesla Powerwall 2
- LG Chem/RESU 10H batteries with a SolarEdge Inverter
- SolarEdge batteries with a SolarEdge Inverter
- AlphaESS with the inverter module serial number starting with AL - not those with a battery serial number beginning with ALPxxx or 9xxx
- Sungrow batteries with a hybrid inverter (model numbers SH5.0RS, SH6.0RS, SH5.0RT, SH10RT, SH10.0RS)
- Solar-only set-ups with a SolarEdge Inverter and energy meter
It's also possible to take advantage of Amber for Batteries via our partners at Evergen, who are able to automate the following batteries:
We intend to roll out to more battery and solar brands in the future, as well as other optimisable home devices, so keep an eye out on our webpage. We will also announce Amber for Electric Vehicles later this year, stay tuned!
If you are interested in Amber for Batteries please visit our Amber for Batteries homepage or get in touch at email@example.com